Friday, August 22, 2008

Deliberate

Do you know
that life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds
and words return to us sooner or later with astounding
accuracy.
Florence Scovel Shinn said that, and she was right. So
before you think, do, or say anything -- imagine what it
would be like to receive what you are sending.

Then, go one step further. Decide ahead of time what
you would like to receive...and then send it. Quite
deliberately. That is, give to, or cause in the life of,
another what you would like to now experience.

Then...watch the magic.

12 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Hey Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment :)....
You have very nice blog..liked your writeup

AVIANA said...

nam myoho renge kyo

it means...i devote myself to the mystic law of cause and effect...

that is what I chant...I am a practicing Buddhist..this chant goes exactly with your statement..you get what you give....

sometimes it does get hard to give the positive when you are down..that's the toughest part...so you must trudge on with the positive....the positive will return...

thanks for stopping by!

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!!!!
Happy, Happy and Happy.

Harmony said...

Priti
oh!u deserve that dear!

AVIANA
nam myoho renge kyo
well i think we r ready TO WORK HARD for getting the BEST out of life..??true for sure!!


DAVID SANTOS
thnx for coming dear!!pleasure to have u here!

krystyna said...

I sent my thought...
and now I wait.
Hope, for sure...I will watch the magic.

Always the best to you!

krystyna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carletta said...

What beautiful thoughts in your post!
"Watch the magic" - I love that thought.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Really so wise and beautiful thoughts in your post!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You will very welcome on Ecological Day! I will open Mister Linky in September 1, 06:00 PM. I will wait for you!

Art and Poetry said...

What you write is very true, good posting!

Anonymous said...

you're right girl! very impressive thoughts... thanks for sharing and have a nice day...

Rajan said...

u got me rong

AVIANA said...

hows u?