Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome to our Enchanted Window Party@!!




Hello Friends,


This Post is Dedicated to My Dear Friend Cielo, who is having a Window Party Today!!This is What She Believes..Hope U will Enjoy the Party:-




My dear sweet friends, I cannot begin to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed hosting this party, all your gorgeous windows, the creativity and love you’ve set into creating these exquisites windows are revealed in every delightful detail. Your gorgeous windows respond to every emotion, they are a poem for the poet, a song for the heart, a precious gift for everyone.A lovely window, I think, is not just a window, it is a treasure!
ENJOY!
CIELO


13 comments:

Virginia said...

Love those shutters and the wonderful view.
Blessings, Virginia

krystyna said...

Wooow, it's great that you paricipate in this beautiful party.
Did you see haw much beautiful windows there are?
Cielo is a great host
and great friend.

krystyna said...

Your photo is very beautiful!

I really enjoyed the Window Party with Cielo and with all visitors.

And I really enjoyed my time being here.
Best to you!

CIELO said...

My sincere THANKS for participating. I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. ~William Shakespeare

Hugs

cielo

CIELO said...

Oh, and I forgot to mentioned that gorgeous view.... I wish I could be there with you... :)

CIELO

Ballerina Girl said...

Hi...I was at the party too..wasn't it wonderful!
There are so many beautiful pictures there...
I loved the colors in yours...just so pretty.
Hope to see you at mine soon....
BG

MARIA said...

Beautiful window and beautiful place!

My best wishes to you
Maria from Poland

Connie said...

Beautiful window.
Smoochies,
Connie

Barbara Jacksier said...

Cielo sent me. Just wanted to say hi and how much I loved your window.

krystyna said...

Happy Birthday to you, dear friend!

Indranee Batabyal said...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog earlier! I have something for you in my blog...sorry couldn't tell u earlier, because I was away from blogging. Enjoy and cheers!

Indranee Batabyal said...

You will find veg food in my blog as well. I keep posting them time to time...even I love veg food a lot.Wish u a happy week!

Pecos Blue said...

Those are great views indeed.